The Midwest Renewable Energy Tracking System (M-RETS) is a web-based system used by power generators, utilities, marketers, and qualified reporting entities in participating states and provinces. M-RETS tracks Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) and facilitates REC transactions by issuing a unique, traceable digital certificate for every megawatt-hour (MWh) of renewable energy generated by registered units or imported into its system. M-RETS users retire RECs to comply with state policy or to serve the voluntary market and to ensure that RECs are not double-counted.
M-RETS News and Events
- M-RETS Subscriber Group Meeting – February 1, 2017
- December 11, 2017 – Board of Directors Meeting
- October 18-19, 2017 – Board of Directors Meeting
- August 7, 2017 – Board of Directors Meeting
- May 31- June 1, 2017 – Board of Directors Meeting